What are the things founders/investors look for in equity crowdfunding agreements?

What are some things founders and investors should look for in equity crowdfunding agreements?

Here's some good info: http://cnb.cx/1dPnIty

Sectors, geography, commitments etc. Might give you an idea what investors are looking for.

Oh great!! I will check that out at once. Thanks Tango

I would suggest you google "business insider" with your keywords from your topic or google "forbes" or "entrepreneur magazine" with the keywords for your topic. You will find really helpful information that way.

It all depends on the type of equity crowdfunding you speak of. There are numerous types including REG D 506 (b), 506 (c) REG CF and also REG A+ with each having their own regulations, disclosures and SEC filling requirements.

Reg a +

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Liddell View Post
    It all depends on the type of equity crowdfunding you speak of. There are numerous types including REG D 506 (b), 506 (c) REG CF and also REG A+ with each having their own regulations, disclosures and SEC filling requirements.
    I was actually referring to REG A +
    Last edited by dbelov275; 02-10-2017 at 03:48 PM. Reason: spelling error

As far as I know, investors get acquainted with the Form C, which contains information about finance, strategy, plans and possible risks of the investee company. I'd be happy if you know the details about it.

Quote Originally Posted by melissa_summers View Post
    As far as I know, investors get acquainted with the Form C, which contains information about finance, strategy, plans and possible risks of the investee company. I'd be happy if you know the details about it.
    A Form C is only used for REG CF campaigns. You can find out more by heading over to one of the companies we partner with, for more information on Form C and PPM's: http://idisclose.com/products/
    Shane Liddell
    CEO
    Smart Crowdfunding LLC
    Hidden Content