Lightbulb New idea of crowdfunding!

Usually, to get the money, you have to come up with your own startup!
    How about that, in order to get money without startup !?
    For example, I need some money, but there are no start-up ideas!
    Then, let the investors themselves determine what they would like to receive from the originator. This kind of competition.
    Investors announce the fundraising for the project and then announce the contest. The one who will bring to life the idea of investor(who conceived projects better and convince investors)will receive cooperation agreement)

I am a bit confused. who is the originator? You?
    I don't understand how Investors announce the fundraising for the project and then announce the contest. This is normally done by the company soliciting for funds.
    The one who will bring to life the idea of investor and the one who conceived projects better and convince investors; Are they same or different people?

What if we will use platforms for announcing the fundraising of the project.
    Ok!
    1)I as an investor have an idea of the project, which is interesting for the realization. But I can't realize that just because I do not know how.
    2)I by myself or with other investors discussing my idea.
    3)After that, we announce the idea of the project at the equity crowdfunding platform.
    4)And here is the contest, creative, smart guys will analyze, plan, develop the product and come back with the ready product.
    5)Investors(crowd) through voting choose the winner according to the price and quality of the product. The winner will receive investment and start production.
    Of course, the idea needs to be developed, but it's just the beginning.

Oh great!! Sounds nice. I likey.

Crowdfunding sites provide you with access to many different types of investor from the general public with an interest to participate in the next big thing to philanthropists who believe in helping others realize their dream.

This sounds like freelancing to me.

I guess after much work is put into this idea, it may turn out to be great. For now, it's just looking somehow, but it seem great

This is very different then what I have seen. Would be interested to see how this actually works (results of a competition)