Hi i'm 16 years old and I need help to start up my own business

Hi world,

After months of dedicated development, I have published my new game "Elevator Jungle" on the App Store and on the Google Play Store .

I'm raising funds for promotion of "Elevator Jungle" and for further game and app developing, this one has eaten up all my money :-).

Most of the development has been funded by myself until now and I would love to simply cover future costs with your funding. In this way, you help me to reach my dream of an own software company.

https://youtu.be/1-prvGrL99I

Please visite my crowdfunding project:

Indiegogo

This post has been moved to the Charity/Cause/Nonprofit Projects section.

I wanted to write that I wish you the best of luck and learn from any positive or negative experiences and keep on going!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowisoft View Post

Hi world,

After months of dedicated development, I have published my new game "Elevator Jungle" on the App Store and on the Google Play Store .

I'm raising funds for promotion of "Elevator Jungle" and for further game and app developing, this one has eaten up all my money :-).

Most of the development has been funded by myself until now and I would love to simply cover future costs with your funding. In this way, you help me to reach my dream of an own software company.

https://youtu.be/1-prvGrL99I

Please visite my crowdfunding project:

Indiegogo
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hyperstarter View Post
    I wanted to write that I wish you the best of luck and learn from any positive or negative experiences and keep on going!

Thank you for the good wishes.

Good on you kid - never stop working hard for your dreams, this is one hell of an ambition but if it pays off you'll have reached an impressive feat at your age!

Good luck with this!
    It's not something I know a lot about so I can't offer you much help other than wishing you the success you are looking for!