Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SMASHED Kickstarter Goal!

Dear CF Forum readers,

We have launched TapDock - the ultimate dock for any device! The Kickstarter goal was smashed in the first few days and we're prepping deliveries very soon! Here is the campaign link:

kck.st/2jwvBrH

Our inspiration came from the daily commute to and from work. We used smartphones for navigation (Waze), music (Spotify), upcoming meetings (Google Calendar) and last but not least, phone calls. The existing sat-nav wasnít being used at all, and more often then not we just turned it off. We then started prototyping a device that could*simply mount a smartphone directly onto the sat-nav screen, without damaging the screen.*

Itís been a long journey since July of last year. Since then, weíve been using prototypes and found several more use cases for TapDock. Itís perfect for video conferencing, gives you the ability to use your tablet as an additional screen, allows for convenient hands-free calling, a great bedside dock, and last but not least, for reading e-books.*Best of all, it works with most devices - smartphones, phablets and tablets.*

The "win-win" TapDock referral program rewards you with a 10% cash back for every dollar you help raise. Just visit the link (https://tapdock.kickbooster.me), sign up as a booster (which is completely free), and you receive a unique link for the TapDock campaign.

Thanks!

Congratulations!!! What is one lesson you would share with people who want to conduct a crowdfunding campaign?

Congrats. I think you wrote to me on one of my sites. I'd be cautious in promoting cash back from your own accounts, perhaps use a separate account to do it. It's useful, but involves alot of steps to setup.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Hey Roy!

Thanks for your reply. Crowdfunding is a learning curve, but if I were to pick one key lesson, it would be transparency. It's really important to be as clear as possible; with regards to your product offering, pledge tiers, and how you will be using the funds. Design your campaign as if a third person (who doesn't know you) would back it.

Don't forget to visit our campaign, TapDock - kck.st/2jwvBrH

Quote Originally Posted by hyperstarter View Post
    Congrats. I think you wrote to me on one of my sites. I'd be cautious in promoting cash back from your own accounts, perhaps use a separate account to do it. It's useful, but involves alot of steps to setup.
    Alright. It's a general link for anyone to promote the campaign, we as TapDock are not receiving any cash back for promotion. We are just offering something in return for promoting our campaign. But please do give us tips!

Thank you!

Regards.

Wow! That is fantastic! Great job.

Stretch Goal Unlocked

A logical and obvious complement to TapDock; we're offering a tangle free, durable, high-speed cable for Lightning (Apple Devices), Micro-USB & USB-C devices.

Only available to TapDock backers for just €5!

Simply add €5 to an existing pledge to receive this deal!

Congrats!!!

congratulations, well done!

We're over 170% Funded! Thank you so much!

The "win-win" TapDock referral program rewards you with a 10% cash back for every dollar you help raise. Just visit the link (https://tapdock.kickbooster.me), sign up as a booster (which is completely free), and you receive a unique link for the TapDock campaign.

Share & Earn!