Kickstarter page : Monkey Faction bicycle

Hello everyone! We need some feedback for our Capuchin Bicycle project - what do you think of the project and layout? Also would be great to have some tips on how to attract a larger audience please.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ry-fun-bicycle

Thank you in advance!

Chris

Great looking campaign, I hope you reach your goal. In terms of advice, you've been featured on alot of great sites but instead of the "Featured in" images being in the middle of the page, put them near the top. Quotes help too.

I'm not sure you need a Top 10 list of reasons why your bike is great, rather a breakdown perhaps with icons as to the special features of what the bike has. Your major selling point is the price and I can see all the early bird's are gone. How are your pitches coming along and are you using social media to get the word out?
    I've worked on similar campaigns with the overfunded eFOLDi scooter, Cycle Board and the latest was the Kwiggle bike where we raised over 100k Euros.

I'd like to help, can we message or can you connect with me on our Hyperstarter site?
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Hyperstarter,

Thank you very much for the good advice! I will look to make those changes. We are working with a company called KickRanks to do Social media and PR. We seem to be off to a slow start though. Time will tell...

I heard of KickRank, I used to work them - not so much of KickRanks though. I don't think social media and PR only will help.

Could you get in touch as would like to help.

I sent you a private message, but you can also message me through the KS campaign if you do not get it. Thank you.

Replied by email, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdjbi View Post
    I sent you a private message, but you can also message me through the KS campaign if you do not get it. Thank you.