Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Top Ten Tips For Crowdfunding

How do you build a successful crowdfunding campaign?

We’ve pulled together the top tips for getting your pitch noticed and reaching your funding goal.

http://adultxfunding.com/blog/top-te...owdfunding/109

I think it'd be better if you listed them in chronological order. Good effort though!

I'll keep this in mind

Good day,

We can deliver leased bank instruments to Organization or individuals, Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.0 + 1)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

If Interested kindly contact me via

Emailandu.monetization002@gmail.com
    Skype ID: pandu.monetization

Regards
    Pandu Morimisetty

Thank for sharing this. However, do you have any article about how investors could find a good company to invest it.

Thanks for the comment, we don't at the minute but that could be a great feature to cover in the future.

Hey Everyone

We have just launched our campaign and would love any tips at all for getting the word out.

Our company is Game Loot Network and we are using Title II Reg CF funding.

If you want to take a look, here is the link.
    https://www.startengine.com/startup/gamelootnetwork

Thank you in advance for any assistance or input.

Christopher

all tips and hints are gratefully received, i have dipped my toe in to see what its like and learn the process...............first thing to learn is that you get inundated with emails all offering you the same thing if you hand over wads of cash with no promise of success, i am guessing that with a bit of patience and research you can do most of it yourself

For peoples from "less" known countries is hard to share it in social media for targeting a project to specified users. In my country there are a sites similar to kickstarter but they are not quite known as kickstarter or indiegogo. The point is to asks a donators for help in spreading your projects in social medias. I've created my first crowdfunding project and this is my main problem...

I work as a financial consultant for my clients and We have a direct genuine provider for BG/ SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 3% + 0.5%+X% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.
    email: pandu.monetization@gmail.com