Smile Type of equity crowdfunding

There are numerous types including REG D 506 (b), 506 (c) REG CF and also REG A+ with each having their own regulations, disclosures, and SEC filling requirements. Who can explain it for me please?

I don't think "types" is the right word for those. Because, when you talk anout type, everyone thinks of these

1. Equity Based Crowdfunding: Investors receive a stake in the company. (If Pebble goes big, you get a percentage of the prize).

2. Donation Based Crowdfunding: Contributions go towards a charitable cause. (You paid for 50 children in Africa to receive watches).

3. Lending Based Crowdfunding: Investors are repaid for their investment over a period of time. (You invest in Pebble, and get your money paid back over time).

4. Reward Based Crowfunding: Investors receive a tangible item or service in return for their funds. (You invest in Pebble, and get a first edition watch.)

I think those are rules and regulation governing the types of equity crowdfunding you want to invest in.