Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    [QUOTE=MikeA;49740]Interested in Having your Crowdfunding Promo Video Featured on our Youtube Channel?

We'll be updating our Youtube channel in the next few weeks and our looking for campaign's interested in having their Crowdfunding Promo videos uploaded to our Youtube channel in a weekly roundup of our favorite Campaigns.

This will be a totally free service and is just a start to something bigger in the works.

Also looking for feedback and suggestions on what else you might like to see to help out new projects.

If you're interested, post a reply below with your Campaign link , a link to your video online and any other links you may have to share with us.[Check out our campaign here: https://igg.me/at/BIKWIN/x/8225545]

Hello everyone,

Is this offer still valid? If so, here is my link: Stormie Comic Book Thank You.

Is this something that is still running?

If this is still going, here's my project:
    Mystery, Magic, and Adventure: Two Dissolutionverse Novellas
    This is for the next two novellas in my series. One is a Sherlock Holmes style mystery with aliens and magic, and the other is a mid-grade adventure story inspired by Jules Verne novels.
    I was able to get a friend who does videography to do the video for me, so I'm really excited about how it turned out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...olutionverse-n

Surekha Bhuvan,Tilak Road, Near Tilak Nagar State Bank Dombivli (E),Mumbai, Maharashtra
    there are good site promote video and business and it's my best idea in this website link

interior designer in dombivli
    Interior designer in navi Mumbai

322 Gold Plaza Building, Gurudwara Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005 (INDIA)
    yes, I am interested crowd funding video that gives a proper idea to the viewer

Best Holidays Packages | Best Holidays Packages in Europe | Europe Honeymoon Packages

Thats preety cool post

How to Fix Error Code 76997 in Gmail Account
    If you think that your queries are not solved yet then you contact 800-864-4162.