Very promising and interesting project.

This is important because it is a completely new product.He will fit well in the market of Gifts and Souvenirs.Because many people are tired of giving the usual gifts such as postcards or magnets. Besides using product can be very interesting and unusual to communicate and talk about their feelings and mood.I'm sure this product has a great future, as its use is not limited to only one way. And he has a lot of ways to develop and create new and interesting flavors.
    If you wants to participate in our project, we are ready to cooperate. in the future, this or these people will lead our company in the United States.
    Read more on the website https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aroma-design-gift/x/16034116#/

or ask a question by mail: contacttoggc@gmail.com
    Today communicate at a distance people use only the video and audio, but this will change with Aroma!
    Hidden Content

I''m not sure about this. I mean, you buy a souvenir when you go somewhere and you have 10 relatives and friends who want a magnet on their fridges. This doesn't really get along with the idea of ordering a pillow from the IGG that is themed with the place you went to. Not to mention that it's very hard to cover the entire globe pillow-wise.