Thread: Preview request

Preview request

Before making product photos and video, we'd like to get feedback on the KS page so far:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=b5a68bdc

To be honest, I don't understand what your product is from your KS page. Is it an air purifier? What exactly do you get?

Well I thought the first paragraphs would explain it. Maybe I'll do a graphic.

Seems like you have done a lot of research and really know what your talking about. However, I think the title image you have put doesn't give me a clear idea of what your product looks like which is why it is not clear on what your product is.

Also, there is alot of white space after the 'Enough info?....more info below' image which could be reduced. Also after this image, I think there is too much information which could be cut down and its not clear what all this information is about.

You have 2 images which are the same (aromas of wavy- maybe delete the second one?) which doesn't seem necessary.

I second, the description is not very clear tbh.

Thanks. We don't have a title image of the product yet; hope to get one put up soon.

The white space is maybe to send the message that no more reading is needed; all the basic info is there already. But, some consumers love to read for hours about an interesting product, and the info below the space (and our own forum) is for them.

The two images were done as a space filler, until actual product images can be posted.