Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is it inappropriate to crowdfund for yourself?

Is it inappropriate to crowdfund for yourself?

Of course not, especially if you have a serious need. A lot of individuals raise money to help pay for medical bills or to raise money for higher education. And in my opinion it takes a lot of guts to ask for help, so I honor their bravery.

If you have a legitimate reason to, I don't see why not. The question is what a legitimate reason is.

Yes, it could be. There so many stories how personal crowdfunding helped to stay alive or get a good education. It depends on the reason you are going to launch your campaign.
    But if you want to get money for your vacation , you still have chances to get them. Maybe because of your honesty, maybe because of sympathy.
    Be creative! Good luck!

I don't think so, not if it is a serious need or cause regarding that individual. Although a crowdfund for someones leisure would be inappropriate.

I wouldn’t use the word inappropriate. I would say that crowdfunding for yourself is frowned upon.

It's not necessary, but having a team can give potential donators more confidence.

Thank you for allowing me this amazing opportunity to share our system with you. We crowdfund with the most valuable currency on the planet today - Bitcoin!

I have started with a one-time cost of $50.00 to get into this system. And, and have crowdfunded more than 1.5 Bitcoin (a little more than $6000.00), as I continue to get Bitcoin every month from this Bitcoin crowdfunding system.

I would love to share and show this crowdfunding system to anyone interested.

Please let me know!! Thank you!

Of course not, especially if you have a serious need. A lot of individuals raise money to help pay for medical bills or to raise money for higher education. And in my opinion it takes a lot of guts to ask for help, so I honor their bravery.

Just to clarify - I take it crowdfunding to start a business, or get something off the ground is a different matter, even though ultimately you will ultimately be a benefactor?