Which crowdfunding websites can people from developing countries can raise money ?

fundraising websites like GoFundMe donít let Bangladeshis sign up. Can someone suggest a good website where I can raise money quickly?

Check out Bitbond, it is for businesses I guess though.

Irrespective of the platform you use, you can’t rely on someone else to do the fundraising for you. But since you have already tried getting your project on GoFundMe, I think you already know the basics in terms of how it works.

If you know about it and are sure you want to go ahead with crowdfunding, check out Crowdera. It is a global platform that allows fundraising in multiple currencies. This means you can ask friends from other countries to help out as well. More importantly, it is a fee-free platform.

Every crowdfunding platform caters to different needs, ranging from education, to medicine, to community development. If you are looking to raise funds for your friend's medical expenses, it is best to select a crowdfunding platform that is well equipped and experienced in medical fundraising. The top ones in India include Impact Guru, Wishberry, Milaap, Catapoolt and Ketto. Check out Impact Guru, which has specific medical pages for various illnesses such as cancer, or physical injuries, among many others. For a more thorough comparison you could log on to The top 10 online crowdfunding platforms in India.