Cool Mosha Online, my campaign is Up!

So guys, Im kinda having a rough time. So I would appreciate if you backed my campaign!

Mosha is a Social Online Multiplayer with RPG features. We have opened our Social Network at moshaonline.com where you can register and later on, when we open the BETA, you will be able to play in an online virtual world.

Seems nice, right?

I hope you really back me up guys, I need your help, here's my campaign!
    https://igg.me/p/2041428/

I'll leave a concept video!
    Mosha Online
    Mosha Online is an Online Social Multiplayer RPG that helps you connect and interact with your friends and other players around the globe through a virtual space also known as the Dream World.

People don't seem to care about MMOs that much nowadays.

Agreed, it's a shame though!

Hi guys, thanks for commenting.

While I do believe anime MMOs represent a small niche, I feel Mosha offers many different things outside of MMOs. It's the small things that make Mosha so unique.

The marketing campaign is focused on the MMO aspect, but if you have some time to register at http://moshaonline.com you can see that it is a nice Social Network to talk with friends and have a nice time and many other engaging features. So, basically what I'm trying to say is that Mosha is not only a MMO.

But I will take in consideration this, I'll add better support for Online and Offline modes, for people that want to play offline. I'll add an option button or something
    Mosha Online
    Mosha Online is an Online Social Multiplayer RPG that helps you connect and interact with your friends and other players around the globe through a virtual space also known as the Dream World.

The video is great.

interesting concept.

Looks good.