Brew Soldier - Trying a Kickstarter "All in 1" 7 Day Campaign

We just launched a new titanium bottle opener as part of the Kickstarter “All in 1” promotion they are running throughout March. Rules are that you get a seven day campaign period and only one product/reward tier. Our entry is Brew Soldier, a Grade 5 Titanium bottle opener that is the width and length of a standard house key. Its titanium construction and eagle grip tooth allows the opener to secure itself underneath the cap ensuring that you are locked on every time. Since we are only allowed to have one reward tier and no stretch goals we decided to add on the Orbital Grey color, a previous stretch goal for Pry.Me, as standard on every opener. We have our sights on shipping rewards out between April 17-19 as we hit our timeline goals with Pry.Me and are determined to one better for Brew Soldier. Brew Soldier is available now until March 27th for $12 with Free Domestic Shipping and $5 International Shipping at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-bottle-opener

very nice, i hope you meet your goal!

what made you choose to do a 7 day campaign?

Thanks, Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialGrowth View Post
    what made you choose to do a 7 day campaign?
    We had done a previous Kickstarter before and I guess I was on their mailing list of sorts. I got an email I think it was like March 3rd or 5th asking if I wanted to run a 7 day campaign as a promotion they were running in March. So I sat down and came up with something based on feedback from my backers on my previous campaign. The incentive was that Kickstarter will be aiding in promoting the project, sending it out in some email blasts and also putting it on the main page with the other 7 day projects. I'll tell you I felt much more comfortable with the 30 day campaign but if you are organized and got your ducks in a row it can go smoothly.

Are you looking at doing one?

No, not really. I just launched my first Kickstarter You AZ. I thought I'd try it before doing something like a 7 day project :P

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialGrowth View Post
    No, not really. I just launched my first Kickstarter You AZ. I thought I'd try it before doing something like a 7 day project :P
    Oh cool, congrats! I'll go check it out now and will share it with the people I know who may be interested. If you need any help or tips or tricks along the way let me know!