Advertising my project - Please for tips

Hi!
    My name is Szymon and I'm from Poland. I'm working on my internet business which focuses on earning money by playing a multiplayer games like a League of Legends. I've hired a group of programmers and they working on this site for over 3 months already...

Link to my project: https://www.indiegogo.com/project/preview/e2b52c7f

Link to my site: https://arenapvp.pl (it's incomplete and available only in Poland language for now)

Works of programmers consume a quite big amounts of cash and there is still a lot of things to do, so I decided to create my own crowdfunding project, and there are a few problems. I'm from Poland so advertising in local social media is useless for me because in my country many peoples didn't operate with curriencies available on indiegogo.com. Nobody will exchange his actual currency to other just for a donate some projects. There are similar sites like indiegogo in my country but their popularity is still on very low level. What tips can you give me to spread a information about my project? Every advice is very important for me

Unless you want it to be strictly local, you should complete the English version of the site before starting your campaign imo.

Hmm... I wrote in my campaign description that this money will allow us to translate this site to the most popular languages, integrate a foreigns payments service providers and many more. What if someone advertise project which is not created even in 1% and want to gather some funds on that? You tell him "...you should complete project before starting your campaign"? I was thinking that a project which user can see on his own eyes is far more better than a announcement of project filled only with ideas. In here potential donor can see that something is happened for real. I decided to start a advertising campaign on Facebook Ads, thats will give me an answers to my questions

One thing I did notice is that you have put a campaign time scale of 2 months.
    60 days isn't really the best option, the vast majority of successful campaign's stick to the 30 days format.
    Having an extra 30 days doesn't necessarily mean you'll gather more pledges but what may happen is you'll put people off from pledging because there is not urgency to do so.
    Over many years of marketing, one very important lesson I learned was not to 'buck the trend' if a format is what all the other successful people use, don't go against it as it is clearly working!
    Good luck

This post has been moved to the Creative Projects - Rewards-Based Crowdfunding section.