Will equity crowd-funding platforms be able to globalize or limited to individual ter

Will equity crowd-funding platforms be able to globalize or will they be limited to individual territories?

I mean, even regular crowdfunding platforms are not purely global so... Maybe eventually they will.

How big do you think crowdfunding will become in the coming years? As big as the WallStreet or not?

I believe crowdfunding and the whole peer-to-peer movement bringing our global economy together very, very tightly. While that may be years away, we are already beginning to see crowdfunding play a vital role in FinTech, startup growth, and impact investing.

CoFunder, a debt crowdfunding platform from Ireland is making their presence known in the United States.

Brewdog, quite possibly the largest equity crowdfunding campaign to date, used equity crowdfunding to grow rapidly in the UK, internationally, and used US equity crowdfunding regulations to expand into the United States.

Mr. Crowd’s Founder is from Hong Kong, but it is a US equity crowdfunding platform.

Canada has 119 crowdfunding platforms.

I believe it’s only a matter of time until the spectrum begins to merge into one global peer-to-peer crowdfunding ecosystem. Despite having around only 27,000 Reg CF investments in the US 10 months in, I’m hopeful this industry will prevail.