Post Are you a backer?

Are you a funder? Or you know someone who has funded a project?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then this questionnaire is just for you!

I am looking for participants to take part in a study on crowdfunding platforms, as part of academic research.

You will be required to carry out a questionnaire which consists of two sections. The first section will ask you to provide background information about yourself. The second section requires you to look at some crowdfunding pages and answer a few questions on them.

The questionnaire will only take 15 minutes of your time.

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Here is the link to the questionnaire: https://cityunilondon.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0kNxzw1pQ4nYIy9

You can find many according to your criteria here in this forum.

Yes!

I'm hoping to find atleast 50 participants for the questionnaire, and I know there are generous people out there who are willing to help others for no reward.

This research is part of my final year project at university and I need your help to get good marks.

The results obtained from this research will be beneficial for both researchers and creator of projects.

Everyone's participation is appreciated, and it will not even take much of your time.

Thank You.

From time to time. Questionnaire complete

Here's an assist.

I hope you can find many here in this forum and can give them your questioner.