Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I want to invest in start-ups (equity crowdfunding) what can you suggest?

I want to invest in start-ups (equity crowdfunding) what can you suggest for consideration?

I want to invest in start-ups what can you suggest ?

Start-up Launch Platforms
    Companies have launched specific platforms that provide information, research, and assistance with all aspects of getting a business launched, including ways to connect with investors. Companies like startups.co and worldofprivateofferings.tv are providing a convenient channel for locating investors in an efficient way.
    Already, Startups.co has 13.9 million members, which makes it the largest start-up community in the world and provides an extraordinary opportunity to get in front of some investors in your space for both funding through Fundable and mentoring. Another up-and-coming start-up platform is Gust with $1.8 billion already invested in start-up businesses.
    Last edited by Endermark; 04-06-2017 at 05:48 AM.

If you are looking to invest in start ups, what sector are you looking at? If you are open, then there will be an opportunity to invest in our crowdfunding platform for equity in the near future.

It depends on plenty of factors, you need to provide some more info about your preferences. Tell something more about:

1) financial conditions - do you just want to play by putting $10 or consider something more serious?
    2) country - are you interested in projects located only in USA or are open to something in Europe?
    3) sectors - any spesific industries are in focus?
    4) risk tolerance - are you willing to invest in pre-revenue stage businesses or looking for something more like growth stage?

In case you are interested in investing in continental Europe, I can provide you with some guides as this is my core region.

Please take a look at this project:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Quote Originally Posted by dbelov275 View Post
    I want to invest in start-ups (equity crowdfunding) what can you suggest for consideration?
    If by any chance you are interested in my start-Up. It's an start-Up that help other business or start-Up to get media exposure by writing about them on giant media companies like Forbes, HuffPost, medium and the list goes on. This start-Up will need very small fund to get started. Just a thousand dollar would do.

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Solitare View Post
    It depends on plenty of factors, you need to provide some more info about your preferences. Tell something more about:

1) financial conditions - do you just want to play by putting $10 or consider something more serious?
    2) country - are you interested in projects located only in USA or are open to something in Europe?
    3) sectors - any spesific industries are in focus?
    4) risk tolerance - are you willing to invest in pre-revenue stage businesses or looking for something more like growth stage?

In case you are interested in investing in continental Europe, I can provide you with some guides as this is my core region.
    Lets ay I am willing to spare about 20k
    I am in Europe at the moment.
    Any profitable sector is fine. I just want to make money as dividend.
    I'll prefer something already establish but need financing to be more stable. That is safer.

It is a good idea for startup ( equity crowd funding). visit our site

Fundraisingscript.com
    a Hidden Content solution.

It depends on what kind of business you are interested in.

Beside mainstream EC sites, they are some other sites that are designed for a specific field such as agriculture, medicine…

I would suggest you to RESEARCH first: try to find a field that you like the most, read some recent news about the industry; get to know some technology or ideas that are innovative and special. Then find a few crowdfunding sites that mainly funding business that you’re interested, compare and contrast different campaigns, then decide where to spend your money.

Last but not least, invest on more than one startup, it’s good for everyone.