Charger Survey. Please help us to decide.

Please help us choose the right form!!;-)

Hi All

We have developed the world's smallest charger for laptops and for smartphones, and we have the same size powerbank with databank that is the set of 4-in-1. We want to show it on Kickstarter and hope everyone will like it. But now we have to choose charger and powerbank shapes/form. We want to have your opinions (the link is below).

Please fill out our survey!

Responses are provided for rewards

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Rgds
    Greg

Your idea and design are good. I like Design 6 because it was simple, looking good and occupy less space if we carry to any another place as well as it also suitable to charge the poswerbank.

I like you are utilizing these avenues before starting your Crowdfunding campaign. VERY SMART! I was wondering, where were you thinking of posting your Crowdfunding campaign?
    Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.

I really like your work>Your work must be appreciated work ever i never seen this type of smallest technology on world, when o saw this smallest charger i try this and i fully satisfied for this use and i recommend Professional Essay Writers UK this for every needy person this was fabulous.

I also like design 6
    => FREE PLACES TO PROMOTE YOUR CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN <=