Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My very first Kickstarter! Bamboo Charcoal Underwear

This is my very first kickstarter campaign. I am really excited yet nervous.

I've done some research and saw some previous creators with their underwear products. I would say I love mine the most! I have been wearing these bamboo charcoal products for more than 10 years and somehow none of my friends know about it. That's why I've decided to share everyone on Kickstarter

Bamboo Mi - The Underwear Made by Bamboo Charcoal

High Performance Underwear Meets Fashion

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...amboo-charcoal

The product looks good, and I like the video which is a good length.

The only question I have is if you have been wearing these types of bamboo underwear products for 10 years why are they not better known? Is it a lack of publicity on the part of other creators, or is it just that the idea hasn't really caught on?

Quote Originally Posted by vanie View Post

I've done some research and saw some previous creators with their underwear products. I would say I love mine the most! I have been wearing these bamboo charcoal products for more than 10 years and somehow none of my friends know about it. That's why I've decided to share everyone on Kickstarter

goodluck with your campaign

This looks pretty neat, best of luck on your campaign!

Quote Originally Posted by smartinvestor View Post
    The product looks good, and I like the video which is a good length.

The only question I have is if you have been wearing these types of bamboo underwear products for 10 years why are they not better known? Is it a lack of publicity on the part of other creators, or is it just that the idea hasn't really caught on?
    This bamboo charcoal is actually pretty popular and well known in Taiwan and other Asian countries. I guess no one really introduce it to North America yet

I think this is a quality campaign, but it's lacking a bit of direction. So it looks to be just targetted at women.

Did you collect emails before your launch, create a press pack and target writers yet? I worked on something similar with the overfunded Mili-tech Boxer Shorts on Kickstarter. Let me know directly if I can help further.

Quote Originally Posted by vanie View Post

Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

I believe it Is targeted at women.

Very interesting, good name to hook aswell

I have seen this in Thailand, good luck!

Bonjour,

J'aimerai savoir sur quel site déposer un projet crowdfunding et surtout, qu'il soit accepté?

Merci d'avance de vos réponses!