Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally live - The perfect Carry-on, by Marlowe

After 6 month of preparation we finally launched our crowdfunding campaign. We are happy about any feedback and support. Please contact me at tom@marloweluggage for any cross promotions or cooperations

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2094579

Congrats Brendan & Tom, the case looks really great. Where are you marketing it and how come you didn't use Kickstarter? Let me know if we can help as have worked on a few overfunded bag campaigns and could offer advice on what you should be doing.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Pretty good! keep up the good work...

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are a little bit behind our expectations, so I was wondering what kind of marketing services you can recommend?

We chose Indiegogo, because they had some better marketing opportunities available.

Interesting, I hope you get to the goal!

I appreciate your simplistic reward system. In a good way, of course.

I think that Kickstarter could have been the better platform to promote your campaign! But anyways I really hope you can reach your goal! I like your product and the campaign is well structured! Keep up the good work!

Hope you can reach your goal, keep up the good work!

Carry-on looks fantastic! Best of luck!

I didn't see this reply as there wasn't a Reply with Quote option, so I didn't get notified.

Not sure if you'll reach your goal, but if you decide to relaunch - let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marloweluggage View Post
    Thank you for the positive feedback. We are a little bit behind our expectations, so I was wondering what kind of marketing services you can recommend?

We chose Indiegogo, because they had some better marketing opportunities available.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today