What kind of Crowdfunding is good for raising money to build a record label.

Please guys, I have a question. I have an idea of owning my record label. It is actually a joint company, however, we lack enough capital to do much. How do we raise money for this?

I'm not so sure I would go that route but if you do there are things to consider in your negotiations. One issue could negotiate a portion of your publishing rights. Number to you can consider giving up part of the ownership in the label. Number three you could consider return on investment based upon record sales. Number for you could always consider giving up part of the entire company and buying it back at a later date with that option written into your agreement. Keep in mind that any Savvy investor is most likely going to want publishing since it's the most valuable thing that a label hold. And they are not going to want to give those rights back to you if you're successful. You've got to decide if an investment is long-term or short-term. You have to carefully weigh what you're willing to give up. While considering the different Avenues you may have in raising capital, you have to also keep in mind that you have negotiations between the label and the artist.

The whole picture wasn't what I thought it would be. It is much more complicated than I even thought. Thanks for your insight.