Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Thunderchickens are GO!

Hey, everybody! The Thunderchickens kickstarter is LIVE!

If you like all-ages stories about anthropomorphic animal superheroes that deals with themes like father/son relationships and mental health in-between the punching, kicking and explosions then you're going to LOVE this comic! Bill Blankenship did a tremendous job with the art and story, and I edited the unholy mess out of it. Please consider pledging, and even if not feel free to share and/or retweet!

This looks hilarious! Best of luck with your campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by ulnastorn View Post
    This looks hilarious! Best of luck with your campaign.
    Thanks! Genuinely appreciate it.

Hey, everybody! We've reached $1,000! That means we're 1/5 of the way to our funding goal. To reward our backers, and hopefully to entice some additional interest we've started posting pages of the first issue of Thunderchickens for all to check out! So here's Page 1 fully colored and lettered!

There's currently 5 pages of colors uploaded to the campaign page, and Page 2 of letters just went up as well. We plan to keep posting more as we complete additional pages until the first 15 PAGES are up and free to read. That's a colossal preview of the first issue! We hope you enjoy, and also hope you'll check the Thunderchickens kickstarter out! We can't do it without your support!

This must be funded. I'll keep following your campaign.

haha genius! Really like your camaign.. Defenitely will follow and think I might also invest! Let's see

Thanks so much, everybody! Really happy to see that the campaign is resonating with people, if even just a bit. As added thanks, and to celebrate the fact that we're over halfway to our goal I wanted to share a couple more pages from The Thunderchickens!

Might this convince some other folks to take the plunge? Only time will tell!

Thunderchickens, squaaaaawk!

Looks interesting, good luck! =)

Great art and a relatable story! I will follow your campaign!

You've done an amazing job, following your campaign now