Talking Chameleon phone case! :)

Hello Everyone at Crowdfunding,

To give you some background, my name is Austin, I live in CT, and I am an aspiring entrepreneur with big dreams for the future! I am an out-of-the-box thinker, and I enjoy brainstorming new, innovative ideas that will allow people to express their own unique styles. I am very creative, and many of my ideas revolve around self-expression and personalization, all while offering utilities that are applicable in a variety of fields and are easy to use - and it all starts with the Chameleon Phone Case!

I have come to all of you in the hopes that I can get your help to spread the word! The details of my invention are right here, so please feel free to check it out! ~~~~~> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu <~~~~~

Although my invention is patent-protected, I do not have the funds to have a working prototype created, so I would be exceptionally grateful to anyone who is willing to help me with this next stage and donate, and to also let people know it exists! I am hopeful that you might be able to provide me with the resources to help me proceed with the next stage of the invention process, and I thank you so much in advance for any help I receive from you! Thank you!

Hi the campaign doesn't look that ready. There's no photos, not that much info and needs a video + more info about you. I don't think backers can really fund an idea, as preferably you need a working prototype so they can see it working.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Quote Originally Posted by hyperstarter View Post
    Hi the campaign doesn't look that ready. There's no photos, not that much info and needs a video + more info about you. I don't think backers can really fund an idea, as preferably you need a working prototype so they can see it working.
    Unfortunately this is all I have available to show thus far, as the main focus of my campaign is having the money to create the first working prototype. As of now, the only thing I can share is the concept artwork and the main idea of the invention. If you are interested in donating, or sharing my Kickstarter, it would be very appreciated

Err I'm not interested in 'donating' (should be backing?) and right now if I shared it, it wouldn't make much difference as I mentioned the points previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Sherwood View Post
    Unfortunately this is all I have available to show thus far, as the main focus of my campaign is having the money to create the first working prototype. As of now, the only thing I can share is the concept artwork and the main idea of the invention. If you are interested in donating, or sharing my Kickstarter, it would be very appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by hyperstarter View Post
    Err I'm not interested in 'donating' (should be backing?) and right now if I shared it, it wouldn't make much difference as I mentioned the points previously.
    Okay, but it would still be very appreciated regardless, I would be very thankful if you spread the word. This is as best as I can do for the time being. Part of the campaign is to show all backers involved my progress with the prototype, so when I have more to show I will. In the meantime, I am trying to get as many backers as I can. Thanks for the reply

If you're looking for feedback, I gave it If you're able to make changes to the page, I think you'll have a greater chance of success. I tested your url on our checker and it got 33%.