Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Talking Chameleon phone case! :)

    Hello Everyone at Crowdfunding,

    To give you some background, my name is Austin, I live in CT, and I am an aspiring entrepreneur with big dreams for the future! I am an out-of-the-box thinker, and I enjoy brainstorming new, innovative ideas that will allow people to express their own unique styles. I am very creative, and many of my ideas revolve around self-expression and personalization, all while offering utilities that are applicable in a variety of fields and are easy to use - and it all starts with the Chameleon Phone Case!

    I have come to all of you in the hopes that I can get your help to spread the word! The details of my invention are right here, so please feel free to check it out! ~~~~~> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu <~~~~~

    Although my invention is patent-protected, I do not have the funds to have a working prototype created, so I would be exceptionally grateful to anyone who is willing to help me with this next stage and donate, and to also let people know it exists! I am hopeful that you might be able to provide me with the resources to help me proceed with the next stage of the invention process, and I thank you so much in advance for any help I receive from you! Thank you!

  2. #2
    Senior Member hyperstarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    359
    Hi the campaign doesn't look that ready. There's no photos, not that much info and needs a video + more info about you. I don't think backers can really fund an idea, as preferably you need a working prototype so they can see it working.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperstarter View Post
    Hi the campaign doesn't look that ready. There's no photos, not that much info and needs a video + more info about you. I don't think backers can really fund an idea, as preferably you need a working prototype so they can see it working.
    Unfortunately this is all I have available to show thus far, as the main focus of my campaign is having the money to create the first working prototype. As of now, the only thing I can share is the concept artwork and the main idea of the invention. If you are interested in donating, or sharing my Kickstarter, it would be very appreciated

  4. #4
    Senior Member hyperstarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    359
    Err I'm not interested in 'donating' (should be backing?) and right now if I shared it, it wouldn't make much difference as I mentioned the points previously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Sherwood View Post
    Unfortunately this is all I have available to show thus far, as the main focus of my campaign is having the money to create the first working prototype. As of now, the only thing I can share is the concept artwork and the main idea of the invention. If you are interested in donating, or sharing my Kickstarter, it would be very appreciated
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperstarter View Post
    Err I'm not interested in 'donating' (should be backing?) and right now if I shared it, it wouldn't make much difference as I mentioned the points previously.
    Okay, but it would still be very appreciated regardless, I would be very thankful if you spread the word. This is as best as I can do for the time being. Part of the campaign is to show all backers involved my progress with the prototype, so when I have more to show I will. In the meantime, I am trying to get as many backers as I can. Thanks for the reply

  6. #6
    Senior Member hyperstarter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    359
    If you're looking for feedback, I gave it If you're able to make changes to the page, I think you'll have a greater chance of success. I tested your url on our checker and it got 33%.
    Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •