Over 1mm Follower Instagram Page @BrilliantInventions looking to promote Projects

I have been looking for better ways to use my Instagram page @brilliantinventions. Historically, I have just found cool gadgets, gizmos, inventions, and new technologies to post...but I started having Kickstarter and Indiegogo Project Owners reach out to me asking me to help promote their project. I will say that it has been really fun getting to take part in promoting a lot of these campaigns and I have learned a lot in the process. I formally started reaching out to crowdfunding project owners directly and offering sponsored posts on my page to act as a "boost" for their campaigns. I have had a lot of good successful posts, as well as failures. I have realized that there is only so much that you can do to promote an idea/project. I can make a post that states all the benefits, features, cool factor, etc, but in the end, if people aren't interested, they just aren't interested at the moment. Even on the posts on my page that didn't get a lot of engagement or backers, in the end a lot of people at least saw the idea, so there is that subconscious awareness of the product indefinitely. Another interesting thing I have learned is that people are BRUTAL on Instagram when it comes to feedback on a product. A lot of haters...but what they don't know is that they are actually helping get the post out in front of more people by commenting on the post!

Ultimately, I want to become a Crowdfunding GURU, so anyone that hits me up from this forum looking for a post on my page to help boost their campaign or any marketing professionals that want to use my page as an outlet for their clients, let me know and I can hook you up with a "crowdfundingforum" discount! I am also down to offer a FREEBIE post once a month for really awesome projects!
    The Simple Way to Boost Your Crowdfunding Project or Product
    Hidden Content

Link didn't work above, here is the link with info about how it works : Brilliant Inventions Instagram Advertising
    The Simple Way to Boost Your Crowdfunding Project or Product
    Hidden Content

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant Inventions View Post
    Link didn't work above, here is the link with info about how it works : Brilliant Inventions Instagram Advertising

Hey sounds like a good idea! can I email you for more info?