Busy building? We'll help you build a fun bond with a special child in your life.

Hi Everyone,

Over the past few years Iíve had a particular idea for a passion project and Iím excited to say that this week I finally launched it on Kickstarter!

You can check out the live campaign here - http://bit.ly/heyrocco

The inspiration for it was simple and something I think a lot of people can relate to. Iíve been an Uncle for about six years, but have never lived in the same city as my two nephews and often find myself wishing we had a better connection. I also struggle when it comes to sending them gifts for Birthdays and Christmas. Iím a mediocre gift giver at best and special occasions always seem to catch me by surprise. I think this is a normal thing many people struggle with; whether theyíre aunts, uncles, grandparents or even parents.

Thatís why I created ďHey RoccoĒ. Itís a unique childrenís book subscription that helps you build a special connection with an important child in your life.

Of course, with Kickstarter the name of the game is simple - Get as many people to see your campaign and back your project as possible! On that note, if you think Hey Rocco should exist, please back our campaign or share it with someone you think will!

A BIG sincere thanks for reading!

Jason

Congratulations! Good luck!