Feedback on Campaign Site (kickstarter - not yet live)

Hi guys, just wanted to ask for some feedback on our kickstarter project. The site is completed so far but we need to add the video ( which we currently produce). For now, I just would love to have some feedback on the layout and the "feel" of the campaign.

Also, I am not a native english speaker, so if you see any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors, just let me know. Thanks as always for the great support from this valuable Forum...

Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...token=4e0657c7

Quote Originally Posted by FarmersBlendCoffee View Post
    Hi guys, just wanted to ask for some feedback on our kickstarter project. The site is completed so far but we need to add the video ( which we currently produce)....
    This campaign is doing good, Hope it would be successful.

The campaign can connect to mass, keep promoting on social media networks including facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin, Reddit, pinterest & instagram. These social networks are very powerful for crowdfunding campaigns and your audience is there.

Make sure you post the contents along with visual graphics as you used on the campaign page.

If you have a press release copy of your campaign, you can submit crowdfunding press release site for Free

Good luck for your campaign

I remember this campaign from back in the day. I'm not sure if it was the same one, but I'm glad your campaign is doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by ulnastorn View Post
    I remember this campaign from back in the day. I'm not sure if it was the same one, but I'm glad your campaign is doing well.
    Yes, we launched it in February for the first time but didn't succeed due to a variety of reasons. The past month we re-organised and overhauled the campaign and launched again on June 1st. It's going well....we still have 2 weeks left and are 2/3 funded already. I probably make a video series on youtube. Sort of a Kickstarter Case Study soon....