Sustainability, it's for the future!

Good morning everyone!

My wife and I have been passionate about sustainability for awhile now. We moved from Los angles to north Carolina, that's right from Cali to country, and decided to practice what we preach!

We are raising ostriches as a sustainable alternative to cattle. We started a project to help us get another breeding pair, build some fencing and an outbuildings for incubation.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...eated_projects

Right now we are struggling for backers. We have shared the project on our ranch facebook page as well as some agricultural groups. We would love any tips on what can make the project better. Also any shares would be amazing. If you feel as passionate about the future as we do, backing us would be a great way to show it

Thank you

I guess we love our bacon too much to switch to ostrich meat haha. I do find it quite delicious though.

You don't have to give up bacon, just add in some ostrich

You could add a lot more text, story, recipes, and maybe pictures of some meals. Try to keep people on your topic for at least 5 or 10 minutes.

Thanks for offering some feed back, but you must not have actually read our kickstarter. We don't have anything to do with meal preparation or recipes. We are raising ostriches as a sustainable alternative to cattle.