Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Our very first Indiegogo campaign! Norwester watches - Swiss Made inspired by Nature

Hey guys!
    We are Norwester Watches Co. Born in 2016. Our mission was to create watches that could say all about our ideas. We want it classic, so we decided that it would be classic in essence. From design to materials. We believe that a good watch should be resistant and functional. For this reason we are offering our watches for a fair price and with high quality Swiss components.
    Our Indiegogo page has officially launched, and we’re recruiting backers and supporters.

We would like to invite you to take a look to our crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
    We think it would be interesting to you. By sharing on social media, you will help
    spread the word and give the project more exposure, allowing it to stretch its wings.

https://igg.me/at/norwester/x/16494863

Best Regards,
    Amaliya Beckman, founder Norwester Watches Co

Nice looks good!

I was the campaign as your initial image looks professional, but it's lacking interest! I think you need to be pitching and reaching out. Plus you need to share your story and show off the features. Let me know if can help as have worked on x14 overfunded watch campaigns so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Norwester View Post
    Hey guys!
    We are Norwester Watches Co. Born in 2016. Our mission was to create watches that could say all about our ideas. We want it classic, so we decided that it would be classic in essence. From design to materials. We believe that a good watch should be resistant and functional. For this reason we are offering our watches for a fair price and with high quality Swiss components.
    Our Indiegogo page has officially launched, and we’re recruiting backers and supporters.

We would like to invite you to take a look to our crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
    We think it would be interesting to you. By sharing on social media, you will help
    spread the word and give the project more exposure, allowing it to stretch its wings.

https://igg.me/at/norwester/x/16494863

Best Regards,
    Amaliya Beckman, founder Norwester Watches Co

Hidden Content - Free diagnostic tool, run your Campaign url today

nice Interesting design

Did you guys cancel your project?
    VARIANT Watch Co.
    Please check out our campaign! LIVE NOW! Hidden Content

nice idea! so what happened?

I'm confused... Was the campaign unsuccessful or is it about to launch?

nice! pretty simple and classic design, like it!

Looks like an interesting piece! Do update when the campaign is out!

Nice looking watches! Love the way the campaign graphics are laid out as well!