Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tabletote Laptop Stands - Amazon Best Sellers - KickStarter - LIne Extensions

We have an approved campaign from Kickstarter. Link attached. Our project involves introducing a larger/more heavy duty version of our Top Selling TableTote Laptop Stands. Our existing stands - TableTote Original and TableTote Plus have been on the market for over 16 years and during that time have become Top Sellers for Amazon.com. We have over 100,000 happy customers including the U.S. military. You may learn more about our unique products via our website at www.tabletote.com .While our existing products satisfy many consumer needs, our customers have consistently been asking for a larger version and one they can use while standing (many people today stand while working because of ergonomic benefit). We have a very nice functional prototype and are ready to bring this new product to market. Because we are a small company (my wife and I and sometimes her sons help), we're pressed to use all available liquidity to fund on-going production of our existing products. Designing, developing and manufacturing plastic/aluminum type products is very capital intensive, with tooling costs of $50K or higher. When I launched TableTote 16 years ago, I pulled out all the stops to fund the project including borrowing $25K on my credit cards and $50K from my 401K. Unfortunately, I was downsized out of my job in 2012 and don't have that same flexibility. We're hoping you take the time to learn about our products and help us raise the necessary funding to launch our new Heavy Duty TableTote.

In terms of me personally, my name is Mark McKsymick and I live in Fountain Hills, AZ. I have worked in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry for 30+ years and with 3 Fortune 500 companies. With each company, I had good success and had positions of increased responsibility. I grew up in a traditional blue collar family who didn't have much and started working at age 11. I believe in hard work, integrity and treating people like you want to be treated. I strongly believe in entrepreneurialism and small business. I believe hard working small businesses are the backbone and lifeblood of our country. Unfortunately, many small businesses don't enjoy the same luxuries as big companies, in terms of tax breaks, labor and access to free markets and capital. I've launched several companies over the years, some successful, some not. But with any failure, I took the learnings and did better with the next effort. As mentioned above, my current company, PC TABLES INC, has been in business for 16 years and is currently manufacturing/marketing best in class Portable, Compact, Lightweight, Adjustable Laptop Stands. During that time and as part of the process to bring our products to market, I have secured 4 patents and 1 trademark. I have also been recognized by Amazon.com as a preferred/high achieving merchant. My mission is simple. I just want to keep doing what we're doing with PC Tables INC and make consumers happy. By introducing additional new and innovative products, we can continue to make peoples lives better and more productive.

THANKS FOR THE CONSIDERATION.

You can also visit the HP Support Australia to get such laptop stands. it will give you the best options in this matter.

Cool idea thanks for sharing on the forum. Hope it goes great!

Still, need HP Phone Number to dial a toll-free number +1-844-534-8410.

is there any free shipping for me? i would like to buy i btw.

HP Support is a help support group that deals with your broken HP devices. The experts available at this help group are well trained and educated and totally understands the urgency of a fixed device. The HP Support experts can be asked for help at their toll-free helpline, accessible worldwide.

HP Printer Support is a group of experts who deals with every issue with your HP printers. These experts are proficient enough to give you the best of services. HP Printer Support experts are quite efficient in giving repair services.

Dell Printer Support is a group of experts who are quite efficient in providing the best of repair services against your broken Dell device. Feel free to call the experts at Dell Printer Support number that is especially designed for customer help from across the globe.

Epson Printer Support is a team of technical pros who are liable for any help you may require for your gadget or device. These experts have been working from almost a decade in the same domain. Reach for their help at Epson Printer Support number accessible 24/7.

Canon Printer Support is an organization that can be reached for technical help at any point of time. Do not hesitate and reach for their help at Canon Printer Support number, accessible 24/7.