Thread: Hi to everyone

Hi to everyone

Hi!
    I'm Fosco, a new member! Hope to enjoy the crowdfundingforum.com experience!

Hello and welcome!

I'm not a spammer.
    I joined this and other channels because I am a developer in the field of art and culture and work on several projects that in the future will probably launch on crowdfunding platforms.

I'm here because I want to learn, to know the dynamics that make crowdfunding campaigns successful, but also to build networks useful to me and to be available to other individuals

I am a writer, literary critic and publisher
    I have founded, together with other friends and colleagues, two important companies that are: Com. L.E.D. And Ostili Dosaggi(O.D.). We are based in Italy.
    With the first, I take care of the organization of major events in geek culture, and realize projects that concern comics and role play publishing
    The second is an artistic collective. We are working in our city to create an artistic and cultural movement.
    O.D. projects tend to realize editorial platforms and artistic networks to bring in communication and collaboration the greatest number of artists and put at their disposal the tools to be popular and known

I hope to find useful tools for my projects and important collaborations on this forum!