I create 2D game art for game development

Heya all you awesome people,
    Just started my Patreon, maybe you guys would like to check it out. And hey, if what I do is useful to you, maybe even consider supporting my work.
    Also, any feedback or criticism is very welcome.

Here are some samples that I'm most proud of:

All free to use in your projects, yes even commercial ones. Here is the OpenGameArt link where you can download the sprites.

They seem interesting ... you just create such illustrations or work on other genres?

Quote Originally Posted by f_o_s_c_o View Post
    They seem interesting ... you just create such illustrations or work on other genres?
    If you're asking if I also create pixel-art or vector art, then no, I only work with 3d, specifically pre-rendered 3d (sprites).

Awesome work!

These all look so realistic. Like it.

It looks great

Cloud Hoster
    I definitely like the graphics once I have my business open Dark Tech INC. I may be able to collaborate with you on several projects that we will be working on. I'm always looking for others to network with and are talented in their field (usually one I'm not good at or don't have time myself to do). But I will help fund you once I have a steady source of revenue.

Shakra Keto Diet is that the effective and natural weight reduction supplement that may assist you to scale back your weight within
    adding this supplement in your regular routine can assist you to regulate over your craving and supernumerary food cravings that may
    compel you to eat unhealthy food in your routine. Shakra Keto is effective weight management supplement that may assist you to scale
    your stress and exhaustion and keep your mind relaxed and calm. I used this supplement for regarding 3 months to regulate my weight
    when I was tormented by the fatness. inside a month it helps ME to scale back my fats and burn all my calories within the less time.
    I got the distinguished reduction in my weight inside http://www.wellness786.com/shakra-keto/