Saplai Premium Footwear- Fully Customizable Fashion

Hi All!

I have been working with an international team of designers and young entrepreneurs who aim to bring a Pakistani cultural footwear icon, the Peshawari Chappal (also known as the Saplai) to the United States! After about four months of preparation, we just launched a Kickstarter campaign and the project is already more than 30% funded in under 2 days!

Please check out the campaign, share it with friends and family, and show it some love by making a contribution to help us get funded!! Each of our Pakistani artisans is paid 30% of every pledge you make on Kickstarter. On behalf of our international team Id like to thank you in advance for your support!

Best,

Sam Langner

Kickstarter Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

Hi Sam,
    I have seen your details on kickstarter, designs are amazing and very interesting, I haven't seen this kind of footwear design before, I am really interested in designs, but little confused is it really customizable, where I can customize it according to my own choice?
    I am waiting for you reply,
    Thanks,

Philip

Hi Phillip!
    We appreciate your kind comments and are glad that you are interested in our project! As we briefly explain in the video, our team has been developing an online customization tool that will be hosted on the Saplai website (available once the campaign has ended). Backers will be sent a digital survey giving them the option to use this tool where they can choose their own custom material/ color/ size specifications! Once the design is saved and submitted out artisans will build the custom shoe.

Thank again, please let us know if you have any additional questions,

Best,

Saplai Team