AIBoostAg - Artificial Intelligence Booster

The technology we are aiming to develop will bring agriculture and field work to a new level, one of autonomus machines, working as one. Wide range of activities, from mowing the lawn in the garden, to ploughing or spraying the field.

Please have a look at our campaign, if you think you have a frieng that might be interested, please share it.

https://igg.me/at/rrg5VQS0HZo/x/16952172

Our goal is to develop a set of autonomus machines, fueled on solar energy, with enough power to make them able to run all the difficult jobs that in present require large diesel machines in the fields of agriculture and daily needs.

https://igg.me/at/rrg5VQS0HZo/x/16952172

Question. Why no video? Did you know that having a video will increase your chances by 80%? We'd advice you add one

Hi, thank you for the tip I am aware of this, but the campaign I am running is for building the prototype, and so far I am using the budget for developing, rather than for a 3d animation of what the product will do and look like. Definitely when I finish the prototype I will have some nice videos to share with everybody interested

Of course! Ah, completely understand and the funds would be best put to use for the prototype for sure. Perhaps creating a 3D animation may be a bit overkill (money and time) at this stage but what about a nice 2 minute video oh you talking about your idea? Just an idea but I think it'll increase backer engagement .

You definitely have a fantastic idea and it's time for something like this to happen. We see an autonomous lawn mower from time to time but it never seems to get past that, having all machines working as one would be fantastic and provide a safety net as if one machines fails another can detect and resolve the issue, just be careful to create Skynet .

Thank you for the feedback! No worries, we are aiming more for a Wall-E behavior rather than Skynet )

Anytime here to help. Whew good to hear