How to make your campaign go viral on Day 1

As we try to provide the best social media marketing guide in the world through our posts, webinars and other educational materials, we often hear from our peers that one of the hardest things to do is to create a social media post that goes viral. Now, viral posts are measured different ways by different brands. Our users aren’t talking about a viral news story or a viral movie meme. They’re talking about content that performs far better than usual. Content that converts. Content that gets way more likes and followers than most of the previously posted material. In this post, I’ll tell you how we create posts that get results.

Thank you for this!

but many of the fundraising is about personal cause, like raising for tuition and rent. Does these method work on those?

If student loans aren't an option, get a job and pay your own way. No one but you should pay for your education - it's rewarding and, statistically speaking, you'll retain more information and do better when your own money is on the line.
    If it were me, I would say focus on coming with something wildly entertaining. You want to offer people something in exchange for people's hard-earned dollars, rather than reach for a sympathetic ear - even if that something is a good laugh or content that puts a smile on their face.

Be unique, and you'll stand out. Be ordinary, and you'll blend in (i.e. be unnoticed).