Is Anyone Familiar With Crowdfunding Using Bitcoin?

I am currently involved with a crowdfunding platform that allows anyone to participate from a one-time, out-of-pocket cost of about $100.00 worth of Bitcoin.

The program is designed to help Members get up to 80 Bitcoin a month from that one-time, out-of-pocket cost.

I am wondering if anyone else is familiar with this program?

This post has been moved to the General Crowdfunding Questions + Discussion section.

From limited experience:
    It is not that easy to get bitcoin.
    Variation in exchange rate makes buying and donating less familiar
    Institutions to which to donate a few
    Trying to make a donation to wiki with bitcoin took some effort. The first time around (a while ago) took a complaint email to open up the process. The followup, a year later, was somewhat easier although annoying in the sense their on-line forms made assumptions about the circumstances that were misaligned with mine. Now I just ask my wife to handle it. (w checks and banks)

Getting additional bitcoin in small quantities is not that easy. Until its as easy as moving funds around with electronic banking, replenishing a wallet is a nuisance.

Against these cons, the simplicity of a transfer--given you have the funds and given the recipient has a wallet with a spoof proof location, giving away money is a fun experience.

I was able to get 1.41 Bitcoin from crowdfunding, from just $50.00

Quote Originally Posted by Markallen View Post
    From limited experience:
    It is not that easy to get bitcoin.
    Variation in exchange rate makes buying and donating less familiar
    Institutions to which to donate a few
    Trying to make a donation to wiki with bitcoin took some effort. The first time around (a while ago) took a complaint email to open up the process. The followup, a year later, was somewhat easier although annoying in the sense their on-line forms made assumptions about the circumstances that were misaligned with mine. Now I just ask my wife to handle it. (w checks and banks)

Getting additional bitcoin in small quantities is not that easy. Until its as easy as moving funds around with electronic banking, replenishing a wallet is a nuisance.

Against these cons, the simplicity of a transfer--given you have the funds and given the recipient has a wallet with a spoof proof location, giving away money is a fun experience.

I was able io receive 1.41 bitcoin from a one time out of pocket cost of $50.00 worth of Bitcoin and I continue to get Bitcoin every month from this system. The system promises that anyone can get up to 80 Bitcoin a month.

The system is actually proving itself to me!

And, the system is peer-to-peer. Donations go directly from Bitcoin wallet to Bitcoin wallet.

I am not really familiar with that, thanks for sharing i will do more research on that.