Need financial help for both tuition and baby care

Please Help US! Every little bit count

Hello everyone, My name is Hilar. My wife and I just got married a month ago. We had planned to not have baby until we both graduated from our Master program. The master program is extremely crucial to our career path, we cannot give it up easily, but the tuition is very high, our current jobs and some support from family can only barely cover the tuition. Therefore we are quite careful with our sex life, but I guess no matter how careful we are, accident can still happens.

Even though this baby is not planned, but this is still a gift from god, and we treasure this gift very much. However, money has become an extreme burden to us now. The cost of all the medical fee, and future care plan for our baby, we cannot afford them. We desperately need more money to help us get through this tough time. Please help us.

Can't really help you guys directly, but I've shared the request on both, Facebook and Twitter with some relevant hashtags. Best of luck to the young couple and your kid.

Bitcoin Meets Crowdfunding

If you own Bitcoin then this may interest you. I am part of a system that can make up to 80 Bitcoin a month with a ONE-TIME investment of around 100usd in Bitcoin. This is not ponzi or MLM and no products to sell. I don't think there is anything like this out there and it's set up for causes and projects of all kinds. This unique donation/crowdfunding system has to be shown via a presentation due to its technicality. If you are interested a private presentation Zoom conference call can be arranged at a time that is best for you, or you can join a daily live presentation, Monday-Friday:

8pm Tokyo
    6pm Thailand
    11am London
    7am Est USA

https://zoom.us/j/3298954687

Tell them Ben sent you.

I am so sorry to here this. I am met with a similar frustration regarding tuition. It is terrible how expensive it is to want to pursue a good career, how textbooks are extortionate and stationary costs go up every year.