How to not get funded on Kickstarter- 7 reasons

Kickstarter is a wonderful place for new ideas to get a jump-start. Not only the platform provides opportunity for new ideas and projects to gain some monetary funding to get started, but it also is a wonderful place to gather support, valuable feedback, generate interest and awareness in your idea and get the first level customers for your project. But making it a success is not that easy.
    http://www.evontech.com/what-we-are-...ampaign=buffer
    Read this article and give me feedback please!

I wish Kickstarter would be more specific in their reasons for denying people instead of sending vague form letters that helps no one. I guess when they get big, they can afford to do that. But let's not forget how Kickstarter got started and the everyday man that funds the project/website. Competition might be catching up to them if this holier than thou attitude doesn't change soon.

"AMEN" Markallen!

These are golden tips. Hark their words!

Banned
    God bless you!

Banned

Team for new crowdfunding campagne with a shocking goal!

DEAR PEOPLE! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAMES OF THE BOOKS IS"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME"AND"SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR".AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME ASSASSINATED PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENS AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi