Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hands down, advertisement is by far the best way to reach a large audience. The only draw back though is that it costs money...

This was very helpful!!

If you can persuade others to share or repost your link, that's half the battle.

so a lot of good advice, good topic

Wow these are great tips!
    The Washisock- Best Eco-friendly, odorless, Hi-Peformance sock. Awarded Top 50 Innovations by the Olympic Committee

Hidden Content

Thank you for sharing this advice, very useful!

Start building an email list of supporters well before you launch (six months at minimum). Put up a landing page with an email collector and then use Facebook ads to push people to the page. You'll want these ads to be highly targeted to your audience, so get a good idea ahead of time about what that audience looks like. You can get feedback on whether your project is resonating with your audience by posting in online forums that are relevant to them.

I'm also a fan of getting in-depth feedback from acquaintances / friends of friends in the target audience. Do a customer interview with them and see what they think of your project (the book The Mom Test has advice for how to do this). Ask them where they read news related to your project and where they find people with similar interests. Get them to refer you to five friends who might be interested and keep building from there, etc.

Where press is concerned--I wrote up a guide on how to get press based on my experience running campaigns here. Hope you find it useful!

Every crowdfunding project owner has a question and concern in their mind that how will i be successful in my crowdfunding campaign?

Best marketing strategy is in pre-launch i.e. before you launch your campaign.

Some key points i like to highlight which i found during my research which will be helpful for your campaign/project

Research:- Researching similar projects/campaign is one of the key points before you launch your own campaign/project because these campaigns will help to see what works and what doesn’t from a crowdfunding perspective and secondly, campaign owners might be able to connect you to their own community. Offer something up of your own and people will be quick to share.You should research failed and successful projects both related to your campaign.How much were they trying to raise? How many backers did they get and how much was the average amount donated? What rewards were they offering?

Building Your Audience:- You need to know who is most likely to support your campaign. What are their needs and how does your product or service help meet those needs.Your product or cause solves a problem or a need. Who has that need may not be the same as the people that want to support you in your cause.Tap into these emotional needs within your marketing.You definitely need to know where your target audience hangs out and then ‘casually bump into them’.

Contact Existing Network:- Contact your existing network and separate your contacts into lists of friends, family, business and acquaintances and send message to everyone. Don’t send out the same message to everyone. As a result, you will find to know the influencers on your list and you can reach out personally and enlist their help. Even you can try asking for advice on your campaign before you go straight into a sales pitch.

Social Media:- Look at your own social media network for businesses or groups related to your campaign. Try contacting the other group to see if you can guest post on their blog or if they can give you a shout out about your blog or campaign.

So these are some key points which should not be overlooked and you should start pre-launch activities at least three months before you start your crowdfunding campaign.

Hope this answer will be helpful to you.

Thanks

Fundraisingscript.com
    a Hidden Content solution.