Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    DEAR! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAME OF THE BOOKS IS-SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME, AND SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR.AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME DEAD PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIEN AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi

Love it! Very relevant to where I'm at right now. Thanks

There are lots of marketing strategies available. Some of them are following :

1. Pick a Target Audience
    2. Set Clear Objectives
    3. Make it Visually Oriented
    4. Be Provocative
    5. Stir the Emotions
    6. Deliver a Message
    7. Don’t Overcomplicate It
    8. Have a Call to Action
    9. Maximize Visibility
    10. Avoid Pushing Too Hard

Hope it helps

. . .
    Huh ?

There are many factors that project managers need to account for when launching a crowdfunding campaign, but reaching and communicating with the target audience is vital. It is important for project managers to build an audience prior to the start date of a campaign.

There are many factors that project managers need to account for when launching a campaign, but reaching and communicating with the target audience is vital. It is important for project managers to build an audience prior to the start date of a campaign.

This is great, thanks.

This is bad advice, google image search tries to find exact matches - so images that are somewhat close are not really included. Don't be lazy everyone, put it more work than this simple trick. You will mist out on hundreds of blogs if you follow this advice.

My information was useful. Thanks

This is really helpful and similar to what I do. I Google search a competitor and click the "News" tab. This brings up relevant mainstream publications for my PR list.

From there, I click “Tools,” then click on the “All news” drop-down menu. From the menu, I click “Blogs.” This will show all the blogs that have covered the competitor or project in the search, which I also add to my list.

Then you can run your list through something like SimilarSites to find even more publications of relevance.