How much is too much?

I'm reading in this forum and other places on tips for generating interest in your campaign, and one thing that keeps coming up is to spam the heck out of it, and try to post it almost everywhere. But how much is too much?

And if you're posting your campaign here and there on Facebook, Google+ and other places where people post their campaigns, is that really effective? I'm looking at these suggestions of places to post, scrolling through the whole list of them, and it looks like a lot of people posting their own campaigns, but how many people actually go to these places to find a campaign to give to? And how much of that posting everywhere actually generates results? I would appreciate any insights or personal experiences. Are there really benevolent trolls out there?

Hi there, you know I have posted my campaign in all the different forums and in my opinion it has not made a bit of difference. I do agree with you about spending a ton of money for FB adds may seem spammy but I guess it works. In my case I was not able to afford something like funded today to help out plus they want a ton of money to sue so. I'm my opinion bloggers and the media is your best friend when running a campaign.

Todd

i think you must go equally social sites and here to post the campaign

Never started a campaign myself, but I feel like the more exposure you get, the higher your chances are, no?

I personally really like Twitter. A well-developed Twitter account can do wonders for a campaign. I am talking about one with at least 300 thousand followers. It will certainly get seen in people's Timelines, get liked and retweeted.

I don't know.