The Seeds of Dissolution - Kickstarter Project We Love!

Explore an interstellar society connected by magic instead of space flight. Change one note of the Symphony and the universe changes.

This Kickstarter is for the third book in my Dissolutionverse sequence (you don't need to read the other two first). The book is already complete, but I'm using the campaign to fund more artwork, maps, and editing.

You can read the first two chapters and see the project here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ionverse-novel

It's over 50% funded after the first week, and was recently chosen as a Kickstarter "Project We Love." Any comments or feedback is welcome!

Awesome project! I really enjoy the art that Mr Epstein provided. Very attractive project, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by UV_Karl View Post
    Awesome project! I really enjoy the art that Mr Epstein provided. Very attractive project, thanks for sharing.
    Thanks! He was quite a find and does great paintings. I met him at DragonCon and he's done excellent work for me.
    If anyone is looking for art for their projects, the artist's alley at cons are great places to find artists and talk to them face to face.

Just an update - The campaign is now at almost 80%, and only $634 to fully fund! Ten days to go...

I'm happy to say the campaign has been fully funded, and still has 6 days to go! Hoping to hit some stretch goals in that time!

interesting, looks good this!