How can I find out what cryptocurrencies are currently crowdfunding?

How can I find out what cryptocurrencies are currently crowdfunding?

There are a few different sites that track this. One of them that comes to mind is ICOs and Crowdsales - Smith + Crown

Coindexter is another site that aggregates info about token sales, but I'm not sure how complete it is.

You'll find that combining different sites is useful, as there is not one global list of all upcoming or past token sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Timityt View Post
    There are a few different sites that track this. One of them that comes to mind is ICOs and Crowdsales - Smith + Crown

Coindexter is another site that aggregates info about token sales, but I'm not sure how complete it is.

You'll find that combining different sites is useful, as there is not one global list of all upcoming or past token sales.
    I will check it out. Thanks for your answer.

I am not sure of the sites that are using cryptocurrencies at the moment, but if you want to create a Crowdfunding platform that accepts cryptocurrencies, there is white label Crowdfunding technology like Thrinacia Atlas that you can use. Thrinacia uses stripe to process payments. Stripe supports cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
    Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.

Do you mean ICO?

Then go to TokenMarket - Token sales, cryptocurrencies, blockchain crowdfunding

You’re going find all the freshest news, upcoming events and ICOs, etc.

Keep in mind, that some of the ICOs are made just to make money and then vanish, so be careful.

Good luck!

Many view ICOs and crypto–token sales as fraudulent schemes for a quick money grab.

Building on his previous arguments and referring to the FTC definition of pyramid or Ponzi schemes, Byrne clearly stipulates, “In my informed opinion, many ‘coin offerings’ run the risk of being seen as closer to Ponzi schemes of the past than they are to legitimate investment products of the present-day. Draping an investment scheme in advanced cryptography and Silicon Valley futurebabble won’t change that. I’m frankly stunned that some of the best minds in venture capital can‘t see what’s right in front of them for what it is.”

Byrne’s perspective is echoed by other experts, who describe them as “snake oil,” scam tokens and outright mistakes.

In fact, many crypto–token projects have failed miserably to deliver on their promises to investors. A stark example is The DAO, which raised $150 million in ICO, the largest ever, and lost a huge chunk of it to a hack, causing a huge stir in the Ethereum community.

In many cases, startups have launched their ICO without due diligence and by offering little more than a vague whitepaper and a flashy website.

interesting, good luck

Our service - etherfundme - cryptocurrency crowdfunding service. Now we are in beta test stage and looking for starters.