Unhappy How to choose Crowdfunding Platform to improve campaign?

Hello,
    I am from China. And I have launched a campaign on the Indiegogo. BUT something is not good for us. And I wonder to know what can help us to promote our campaign? And other platform give me a better choice?

As with anything else it all depends. I am not going to give you an answer but rather questions that you should think about before moving forward.

1. Do I have a large enough community that would be able to financially support my product/Idea/Project?

This question is important because without a large enough community, it might be difficult to raise enough money or create enough interest in your project.

2. Do you have a business plan that you can show to an investor which contains financial projects for the next few years of your company/idea?

If you were to go the equity crowdfunding route you would not need as large of a community to support your project, If your business plan is sound investors outside of your network may show interest and want to purchase a part of your company.

3. (This should be the first question) What is your project? What kind of value does it create?

Not all projects create a real return, or a tangible product. Some projects create a piece of art that will be enjoyed rather than consumed or owned. The first questions really is the nature of your project.