Talking What will the Crowdfunding look like in the future?

Hey, guys! Let's think a bit and imagine what changes will happen to the crowdfunding. The market is getting bigger and some analysts predict unavoidable changes of the crowdfunding platforms. Of course, in a positive meaning. They are likely to increase, attract more participating people and investors. There are thoughts that platforms will offer the wider range of services. Personally, I have no concrete predictions but I'm pretty sure that crowd model will develop and make big steps into the future. Well, any thoughts about all this?

Quote Originally Posted by melissa_summers View Post
    Hey, guys! Let's think a bit and imagine what changes will happen to the crowdfunding. The market is getting bigger and some analysts predict unavoidable changes of the crowdfunding platforms. Of course, in a positive meaning. They are likely to increase, attract more participating people and investors. There are thoughts that platforms will offer the wider range of services. Personally, I have no concrete predictions but I'm pretty sure that crowd model will develop and make big steps into the future. Well, any thoughts about all this?
    One way is a cryptocurrency and we working on that.

Banned
    DEAR! THESE DAYS we compiles TEAM recent crowdfunding campaign that intended to raise funds for proofreading, translation and publication 2 BOOKS ABOUT ,MEDIA VERY EXPOSED,REAL CRIMINAL,WAR and other shocking frequent and bloody events WHICH IS THE AUTHOR WAS AN IMPORTANT PLAYER BEFORE HE decided to radically change HIS LIFE.NAME OF THE BOOKS IS-SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-CRIME, AND SEE YOU IN THE OBITUARY-WAR.AUTOR about everything writted without any delay,and that fact will save some peopels lifes and to young generation dissipate the illusion that the world of crime is glamorous and alluring. These books will also give PEACE FOR SOME DEAD PEOPLE AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND ANXIETY AND UNREST TO THEIR EXECUTIONERS ... IF YOU HAVE EXPERIEN AND YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN (INDIEGOGO) SEND ME EMAIL ON ivanavi@email.com.IT WILL BE REWARDS!BEST REGARDS,Ivanavi

Right now there are hundreds of platforms active in the space. I think those numbers will shrink as some early market entrants fizzle out for a lack of deal throughput or backer interest. Expect more experienced market entrants in the future, too... refugees from Wall Street and the banking industry looking to create a more meaningful impact with their businesses.

The concept of crowdfunding has been around for centuries, but the first successful online crowdfunding campaign was in 1997. A British rock band funded a reunion tour with the help of fans through online donations. In under 20 years, crowdfunding has exploded into a multibillion-dollar industry for artists, filmmakers, nonprofits, individuals and now, startups. The World Bank Report estimates that global investment through crowdfunding will reach $93 billion by 2025.

Crowdfunding will be in the system forever and it grows yearly by yearly , it's the best platform ever for startups.