The Naked Game - A card game for couples

The Naked Game is a two-player card game designed for couples. It's the first couples' game to offer a satisfying degree of gameplay depth, while facilitating an intimate experience with your partner.

Playing "The Naked Game" is always a win-win, because both players are sure to score! With the perfect blend of gameplay and foreplay -- of strategy and action -- it’s a fun and unique way for you and your loved one to spice up a night.

There are two rounds of play, the Warm-Up Round, which sets the mood and rids you of your pesky clothing, and the Action Round, where you choose a sexy action that you desire, and who will perform it on whom. Meanwhile, collect the “SEX!” cards and play them strategically to win the game -- and a reward.

Our campaign preview is up now. No set launch date just yet. Any feedback -- about either the campaign page, or the product itself -- much appreciated. We're thinking of doing a video, as it's recommended, but also thinking about not doing one.

Kickstarter preview
    https://thenakedgame.com/kickstarter
    The Naked Game is launching soon on Kickstarter. With the perfect blend of gameplay and foreplay, it's a fun and unique way to spice up your night!Hidden Content

I am looking for a card game crowdfunding project manager. I'm handling the product development but now need a person to manage the community build, PR, launch, campaign management. Referrals appreciated via, eric@ericpaulrose.com

Looks like a good game.

This game looks really fun. It seems to be a really good and functional expansion on the typical adult dice game and I really appreciate that. As for your page, its very well laid out and explains things very thoroughly. It got me excited for the game and really made me want to pledge, I really think you will do well.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback.
    The Naked Game is launching soon on Kickstarter. With the perfect blend of gameplay and foreplay, it's a fun and unique way to spice up your night!Hidden Content

It is interesting idea for a game, but maybe it's good for couples who far way, isnot it?

Would this work for gay/lesbian couples? x

Hey,

It's designed for couples of all types. The box art shows a man and woman but we've done our best to make it gender neutral as much as possible.

A lovely concept. Rather....hot....too. [Clears throat].

Have you decided upon a campaign launch date yet?