Thread: Hello World

Hello World

Hi there. My name is John Morton. I'm an artist, designer, sometimes musician, with a number of big ideas. I share progress on my various work at my website, Neat & Keen. Since June I have been working on prototypes for a notebook project that I might try to crowdfund. So far I have a couple samples and quotes from a manufacturer, but need to find at least one more back up manufacturer. Also going to be looking for people who can review the prototypes before launching a campaign. I'm hoping I can learn from others while I'm here and maybe help out when I can. Thanks!

Though born in Los Angeles I graduated with an MBA from the University of Essex in Colchester, England. I’ve spent most of my adult life as a business entrepreneur who concentrates on providing solutions. Ron Harris was founder and CEO of Global Branding Group an international marketing company from 1992 through 2004. Global Branding Group providing marketing services for companies such as Sunkist, Union Bank of California, Sanwa Bank, Dial Corporation, Prudential, Fatburger, The County of Los Angeles and Quest Communications, to name a few. From 2004 to 2009 Ron was Director of Marketing for Chinese tech manufacturer Nupro. In 2009 founded Docuwise a Managed Print Software solutions provider, sold it in 2013 and has since been working as a freelancer.

Hi, both of you are very welcome here.

hello world , i am kapil.

Hello everyone my name is Keith

Hi John, nice to meet you. I like your website and that Triumph painting!