Thread: Greetings

Hybrid View

Greetings

I have been working in the gaming industry, 3D worlds and and animation for over 15 years. Over the last few years I have had a dream of creating my own 3D gaming world and hope with all the contacts I have made over the years I will make that dream come true. I think I have a few unique ideas that haven't been tried before and with all my talented artist, DEV, and illustrator friends I hope to make it a reality.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffoxEnt! View Post
    I have been working in the gaming industry, 3D worlds and and animation for over 15 years. Over the last few years I have had a dream of creating my own 3D gaming world and hope with all the contacts I have made over the years I will make that dream come true. I think I have a few unique ideas that haven't been tried before and with all my talented artist, DEV, and illustrator friends I hope to make it a reality.
    Hey ! welcome to the forum. do you plan on starting a crowdfunding campaign?

Thank you for the Welcome and yes I do plan to start a crowdfunding campaign. I already started my Patreon and am currently getting that set. I am also working to make sure all my other pages and sites are in sync with one another. Then I should be ready to " Put the nose to the grindstone" per say lol

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffoxEnt! View Post
    Thank you for the Welcome and yes I do plan to start a crowdfunding campaign. I already started my Patreon and am currently getting that set. I am also working to make sure all my other pages and sites are in sync with one another. Then I should be ready to " Put the nose to the grindstone" per say lol
    LOL. Yeah are you only doing Patreon or Kickstarter too?

Doing a 2 stage campaign, patreon(among other incomes) will be to get the funds and team together to make a campaign for Kickstarter. Want to have a small playable version of the game ready for my Kickstarter debut. The plan on paper looks good at least...time will tell

Thank you appreciate the welcome

Hi, that's cool that you are a game designer. I've been gaming for the past 12 years. I used to be an addict lol.