THEM! - A Collaborative Art Project (For fans of weird aliens and monsters)

Just started my new Kickstarter project THEM - A Collaborative Art Project! For kickstarters new commissions series I plan on physically painting over each of my backer's faces transforming them into colorful, imaginative creatures! Check it out if you're into it!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofbarge View Post
    Just started my new Kickstarter project THEM - A Collaborative Art Project! For kickstarters new commissions series I plan on physically painting over each of my backer's faces transforming them into colorful, imaginative creatures! Check it out if you're into it!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu
    Hey looks cool. So this one of those new art commision campaigns Kickstarter is doing this month?

Yep! They wanted to push more of an interactive project and I figured it doesn't get much more interactive than painting over people's faces!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofbarge View Post
    Yep! They wanted to push more of an interactive project and I figured it doesn't get much more interactive than painting over people's faces!
    awesome! i have a few popular art pages on Instagram, with about 100k total followers. Would love to share this with them and help you out.

I came to kick ass and chew gum, and I'm all out of gum!

That would be great! My instagram is @Wizardofbarge, that's my main outlet for posting artwork also!