Bye Kickstarter! ICOs are the new crowdfunding

I remember back in 2012 I made my first ever pledge to a project on Kickstarter, the Pebble Watch. Kickstarter had been around for about three years at the time, and was still a fairly new platform.

Pebble was an amazing development at the time, predating any of todayís smartwatches by several years. Some analysts even believe that Apple began their watch development due to the success of Pebbleís campaign. By making my pledge on Kickstarter, I was able to be a part of something big. I was participating in a small community of people who all believed in the same vision for the future, and wanted to help bring about that reality. It was amazing.

Fast forward to today and over $2 billion has been raised on the platform. Competitors like IndieGogo have arose, and other lesser known clones have made their way onto the market. Crowdfunding was once a place to support the bleeding edge. Now it is so well known and so saturated that the space is domained by marketing agencies looking for a quick cashout that it is hard for real innovation to stand out in the noise.

The truth is, it isnít 2012 and there arenít any more Pebble watches on the platform. Instead, itís 2017. Where is innovation happening, and how can I support? Enter the Initial Coin Offering, also known as an ICO.
    https://thenextweb.com/contributors/...ampaign=buffer

YES! I like this new ICO concept as well. I think this the new strategy that companies are going to be adopting more in the future. I also think there will be more ICO platforms around as well. Here is another article that compares ICO and Crowdfunding: https://www.thrinacia.com/blog/post/...nding-industry
    Kyle Tummonds - Customer Advocate
    Hidden Content
    Thrinacia Inc.
    The CrowdFunding Infrastructure. Build, customize and operate CrowdFunding Websites, Widgets and Applications. Integrate with advanced CrowdFunding REST API's.

Hello ajaaa

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ajajajajajajjajajjajajajajajajajajjajajaajajajaj